visa interviewVisa interview is an important step prior to the final confirmation of student visa approval for most countries including Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, UK and USA. Your interview could fasten or delay your visa processing. Therefore, it is crucial that you prepare for the interview and address all concerns of the visa officer.
The interview is taken by the ambassador or visa officer who may ask you a range of questions mainly to ensure that your application case is genuine and your intentions align with what is being written in the application form. The officer is a trained professional, who could ask multiple unrelated questions, not to annoy you but to know your real interests and objectives. If you are prepared, you can enjoy this process and meeting with someone who opens the door of a new country for you.
A few visa interview tips :Be courteous, friendly and polite throughout the interview.
Be confident as you the best about yourself, where and why you have made applications.
Give brief and clear answers. If not sure, then you can ask the question again. Be thoughtful in your answers.
Be ready for any strange questions and don’t get nervous when you have them. They are meant to test your intentions, skills or IQ.
Interview Preparation Program for studentsMost of the schools, colleges and universities conduct interviews with applicants as a part of the admission procedure.
IELTS Gurukul Interview Preparation Program prepares you for interviews keeping in mind your education background, work experience, your capacity to handle wide-ranging questions about your career goals, strengths/weaknesses, leadership skills, managerial potential, etc.
- Personal Practice Session with the candidate with General and Standard questions.
- Discussing the most suggested answers to the likely questions in view of the candidate's profile and career plans.
- Detailed feedback on the interview performance through suitable answers.
- Tips on Communication, Body Language, Presentation Skills and handling tough questions etc.
- Customized and one to one training.
- Preparing yourself better.
- Making the right impression.
- Sharpening up your Personal Interviewing Style.
- Convince the interviewer you're one of the best.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?Any student appearing for a competitive exam - where interview is the admission criterion.